Thursday, August 11, 2016

Gingko Leaf Gallery in Marshall Texas

I made another visit to Gingko Leaf Gallery in Marshall, Texas.  The gallery space features a great deal of paintings and drawings. They also have sculpture, jewelry, and a whole host of interesting hand crafted objects. I particularly love grabbing a piece of pottery for my wife and I to use. Much of the work is affordable, even to a modest budget like my own. Great gift items for the casual buyer and art for the art collectors. I wanted to feature a few artists every other day for a few days to get people familiar with this some work the gallery has, before they switch all the work out in the next few months.

Gallery link


A Bent Wood 
by Paul Anderson


I Love to Draw
by William Simpson


Jessie James
by William Putnam 

No comments: