Monday, September 09, 2013

Bomb drawing

An experiment drawing that I never really intending to show, but some how got mixed in my current show in Kentucky. Very appropriate for the area because I was known for figurative work as an undergraduate. Plus I uses to stick holes in the figures muck like this one. This one was about the on going wars Armeeica seemed entangled in at the time. I know what your must be saying, 'wow, how heavy handed and overly preachy.' Well sometimes you have to make work that fails to learn your boundies. The best feeling and worst is seeing your failing on a work and you just press on and complete the mess, much like I did below. I feel a little silly it managed to end up in a show, but what can you do. Maybe someone will think I am wrong about my thoughts of the work.

No comments: