Wednesday, March 06, 2013

ArtStack



I discovered ArtStack. This site is a poor person's way of collecting art. Really it is a way to build a visual language that exemplifies a person's taste. I highly recommend this site to anyone that wants to expand their passion for art and art images. I learned a great deal about artists' just for the visual information this site provides. Of course this is a social site, so do a little research before you add some work to your stack to make sure your artist really made the work. Like Wikipedia, the site is policed by users. I have stacked a few of my own works, plus I am starting to stack some of my friends and people I have reviewed. You will also learn about new artists out there just by seeing the images and stacking them in your own stack.

No comments: