Sunday, September 30, 2012

Jennifer Leigh Jones in Waco

Croft Gallery, in Waco, TX has a must see show by Jennifer Leigh Jones. I took some quick pictures with my phone, but you will have to come down and see this great work, by a very imaginative artist. Sometime painful memories are depicted and other times whimsical mystifying thoughts are shown in her work. I think she really plucks out images from a dream world from our collective unconscious. The opening is on October 5th from 6pm-9pm.

1 comment:

Dr. Frank Friendly said...

JLJ... what can I say? ...that her work intrigues, that mystery sparks anew; I'll be looking at it, the first time, yet feeling deja vu! And THAT is JOY- reunion is; meeting myself again, in another, but HEY... that's what they do, those paintings by JLJ. What more can I say??:-)