Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Burak Arıkan

Over the last two year, I have been on the edges of Turkish culture, through working with a people from Turkey or Turkish roots. I also took a trip to Turkey's western coast. I have included a few Turkish artists in my lessons.  I have been introduced to the Turkish language and I have educated myself on the Ottoman Empire along with the Turkish Republic. So, I though I would feature a few artists from Turkey on my blog.

One such artist that has caught my attention, because of his complex connection drawings, Burak Arıkan. He is the type of artist that uses information as a visual experience. I like how he draws lines to words like a graph you might find in Wired Magazine. You should check out this Information Age artist at his website.


No comments: