Thursday, February 09, 2012

Obama 2012


So, in 2008, Barack Obama had the best logo design that far out classes all his rivals designs. This year Obama has simplified the design and used the rising sun over a field image very effectively. After all, if it wasn't broke, don't fix it. I like that logo still, but I am little puzzled about the choice of text in the "2012." Seems a little too clunky of a text. Maybe the numbers are two broad and the 2's have that upturn on the bottom right that is a little distracting.

Diane von Furstenberg's totes are cute. I think it is great that a designer is making fun totes that are political, but informal.

2 comments:

igor said...

Thanks for the logo, I will post that on my blog as well. I support Obama for President 100%!

igor said...

I support Obama for President 100%! Thanks for the logo. I will post that on my blog as well.