Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A few words

I am trying to work a little more complex with this new work. I want to maximize the lines I produce on paper without completely covering the surface. I wanted to share a few words from others about my work. 'Meticulous', studiokasten blog describes the work and I hope I am achieving this goal. Dallas Observer suggests to 'take advantage of the chance to look at them over and over.' Usually I only hear crickets chirping after I have a show, so it is nice to get a little press. I figured movies use quotes to get people to see the show, maybe artists should start using these quotes in big bold letters outside their shows.

4 comments:

Troy Camplin said...

You should do a piece using the words of the reviews :-)

Nabeel said...

This is actually quite complex. I reckon it will end up on a mathematician's wall?

Todd Camplin said...

Thank you Nabeel, someone did take it home. I hope to meet them someday and ask what they like about the work.

Chad Wooters said...

I'd like to see a couple of details. Something to consider for future posts of your work.