Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jeff Levine

Jeff Levine (left) Todd Camplin - me (right) my work (behind us)

Often times I talk about other artists and some galleries I have visited, but it is important to sing the praises of those that support the artists and all things aesthetically beautiful. Jeff Levine is one such individual in the Dallas area. For a short while he flirted with running a gallery called the Mod Shop and I was luck enough to be an artist in his stable. While he was doing this, he also was running the websites moderndallas and modernhouston. He also is publishing a zine found all over the Metroplex area promoting the visual art and design scene. On his site he highlights the average gallery goer and not just the popular kids in his around town section. He takes a holistic approach to aesthetic living and I am proud to call him a friend.

No comments: