Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Installation

After 10 years of planning and thinking about a n installation, this Friday I am about to submit my proposal to exhibit the work and performance. The installation team has been put together and the details are getting hammered out. Scripts are in the planning stage, some of the artists being considered to participate are being looked over, and models are being built. Contacts with television people in New York to make the video element has been made. Once the money is allotted, then an account can be created and the material will be bought for the stage construction. However, if this purposal is passed up, I plan to purpose this project to a few other places and worry about where the money is coming from later. The iron is hot and it is time to strike. I have waited to long for this moment and it is time to not let anything stand in the way. I will keep everyone updated on the progress of the project on this blog.

2 comments:

Caio Fernandes said...

I tseems great . I really want to see this ... maybe in video ?

Todd Camplin said...

When I have something I will post it.