Sunday, December 20, 2009

Susan Rothenberg


Well, Susan Rothenberg is at the Fort Worth Modern and seeing that she has not shown in a museum for 10 years, I might have to go see the show. There is a good review of the show at Glasstire. I am excited to see the work up close, because I know how she works the surface and I am excited to see these big canvas of abstract married with representational images. I am however reluctant to say I am interested in her work in general, but this might be because I have not experenced it first hand. So, I will get back to you after I see the show to tell my thoughts. Thank you Wiki for the image.

1 comment:

Caio Fernandes said...

i must to say , i didn't know her work . but this image is briliant !
i am up to know about her .
thank you !! hope you enjoy the exhibition !