Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Glema Mahr Center












In 2002, I did a show of much of my undergraduate work, plus a few years. Here is the pictures to that show. Image 1 was the an English professor form WKU, Ted Hovet and his wife against the post. The second image is of (right to left) Michael {great cook}, Tony {Mr. behind the TV}, Tom {network guy}, and me. They are some of my friends from Bowling Green. Tony and Kevin Clark is sitting on the bench in the third image. Kevin {comic book store guy} is a friend for the county I grew up with in Kentucky. The forth image is of another Michael {grade school friend} and his wife Karen. They are also friends for the county. Finally the last image (from right to left) is my dad, Joe and me. My dad {coal miner} and Joe {artist friend} from the county.

2 comments:

Philip said...

Happy new signatures year!

VE said...

Hey Todd, Happy New year. And here's my standard warning...

You are about to be removed from my blog roll!!! It’s nothing personal…I’m restarting for 2009 this Thursday. Were you at the top of the list in 2008? If not, here’s your chance to be. A single comment gets you on my blog roll. Keep commenting and you’ll stay at the top. Hope to see you in 2009!