Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Paintings



As soon as I get this one printed, I am going back into the work with an ink pen. This piece is 24 by 24 inches. It will be a painted print on dibond. I have an appointment with photographer to take pictures of my son and I plan for her to take photos of my art work. After that, I should have some be able to post new works like drawings, screen prints, and other works. I can not stress how important taking good photos of your work and your young child for that matter.
The second piece is three old signature pieces that I recreated into a new image.

4 comments:

Troy Camplin said...

I'm hoping the inking really does something with this piece, because right now it looks like the leftover glue on a wall where something has been peeled off the top. MIght just be the picture, though.

Todd Camplin said...

I have been having issues with that one, so thanks, here is an update.

Troy Camplin said...

Better. It has more depth to it now, from what I can tell. I really like the second one.

Portal_23 said...

These make beautiful images.